Deep rooted in our values, Seahorse Energy considers the impact to the environment in every action and decision made. We understand the importance of minimal impact and risk to the environment. We believe the best way Seahorse Energy can contribute to the environment’s clean future is to design safe, reliable products and systems that reduce the risk of petroleum discharge and use materials and processes that have minimum environmental impact.
Seahorse Energy’s key strategy:
- Minimize waist by evaluating operations and processes to ensure they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through selection of appropriate materials and processes.
- Actively promote recycling.
- For new designs, include an environmental impact study that considers the impact to the environment and design-in environmentally friendly features.
- Meet or exceed applicable environmental regulations and industry best practices.
- Assess supplier’s environmental policies and performance.